what are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive sayings or mantras that you think or speak to yourself. Affirmations are intended to displace negative thoughts that are constantly playing in the background.
your affirmation card
Write down one to three affirmations that speak to you on your card. Use this card daily, ideally in the morning when you wake up and in the evening before bed. Take a pic, email it to yourself, keep it on your phone. Make it easily accessible. Look in the mirror and speak your truth in advance. Say these affirmations aloud. Look into your eyes in the mirror. Say it with confidence. If you don’t feel confident, then pretend that you are the most confident person in the world. Eventually you will believe what you’re saying to yourself. Words are powerful.
Send download link to:
101 Best Louise hay affirmations
Here are 10 of my favorite affirmations from the list. You can see the full 101 best affirmations here.
- I claim my power and move beyond all limitations.
- As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
- I am very thankful for all the love in my life. I find it everywhere.
- I trust the process of life.
- I am willing to let go.
- Life supports me in every possible way.
- I have the courage to live my dreams.
- I deserve all that is good.
- There is plenty for everyone, and we bless and prosper each other.
- I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life.